Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Good Tuesday Morning!

Well I haven't been updating much been soo busy!
Ready Set Create Magazine asked me for 8 layouts for the Ocober issue and I am so thrilled because 5 of the were from our trip to to the Nascar Race and my DH is always saying I never scrap our family! LOL That's because I never have good photos of our family! So I am always using other people's photos! So Ready Set Create picked up 5 of our Nascar layouts, All five of them feature the Winter CHA Product lines from Around the Block Products! And 3 other layouts I did using non family members photo's! My precious friend Vicki Maloney's grand daughter Abbey's layout, My good friend Shanili's Daughter's layout and Rox aka Shultzfam's daughter Maycee's layout with the "gross thing she doesn wtih her toes"! I am thrilled!

I decided at the last minute to enter the KI Memories contest and am very happy with my creation, it's off in the mail today! Nothing like cutting it down to the wire. But hey that's when I am most creative! When I am on a deadline and freaking out? Go figure!

I sent a layout I just loved into PaperArts magazine and they loved it and asked me to do 4 more projects to go with the layout for a feature article! I was so jazzed and of course they had to have it in 4 days with shipping so I wipped them out and they loved them and asked me to be a freelance designer for them! Whoo hoo! What a great day that was!

I am still really hoping for Memory Makers Magazine Masters honorable mention! I worked really hard on my submission and don't have hopes of winning but some recognition would be awesome like a few of the layouts to be asked for publication would really make me soo happy! I used products from Around the Block Inc. and Prima on my layouts and would LOVE to see them in print!

The girls at Prima are haveing a ball getting ready for Memory Trends and there is some amazing things comming out like, 4 new paper lines and 35 new colors of Got Flowers and 32 new other flowers and some secrets! LOL Feel free to come over to the message boards and chat about your prima obsessions!!! We love to hear from you!

The girls at Trace are working hard filling the awesome orders from CHA and comming up with some new and amazing things for Memory Trends! Now if you haven't seen the chipper shapes they have you HAVE to! Come on over to the Trace Industries site and check out the new paper and chippers! Wonder around the site I am sure you will find some things you love! And be sure to ask your local scrapbook store to start carrying them! The chippers are amazing with a whole new line of brackets and flowers that come all the way up to 12 inches!! How cool is that?

Mimi and Therm O Web have some awesome things up thier sleeves for Memory Trends as well! But my favorite thing right now is the Vellum Tape runner from Therm O Web! It is so amazing it's a runner that you can not see through vellum, transparencies or anything! I used it recently on some Prima Flowers and ran it through the printer then repositioned it and re ran it through the printer so I printed on each petal and it worked awesome! I used it also on a transparency for MMM! You also have to check out the new MIMI laptop tote! It is so amazing!

Jen at Around the Block is also been very busy and traveling all over the world planning new things for us for Memory Trends! Rumor has it there will be 75 NEW items for us to drool over and play with! I have to say I am loving the tagger tool! You have to go over to the site and check out the new products from Summer CHA! They are just the bomb!

6 comments:

Cindy Tobey said...

Congrats on your success Tina! I hope you do well in the contests as well. I actually entered the KI Memories one too. So, was there a DT call for 7gypsies or did they just see your work somewhere and contact you? I SO love 7gypsies!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Tina!!! Congrats on all the freelance work! So happy for you!

Rita said...

Tina, I am beyond thrilled for you and all your success -- WOW! So much going on for you! It's fantastic! Lots of hugs --

Mitchell Kraft said...

WOW! You are a busy!! Congrats on you succuss!! I am so rooting for you on MMM and KI!! You def have a shot!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read body building Proactiv gentle Hardcore bdsm comics Gay male lovers do it your self face lift products Old spice perfumes aftershaves Purchase ice machine Range rated appliances