Sunday, January 14, 2007

SCRAP STUDIO REDONE!



I just redid my scraproom today!
Here is a link to my new favorite place in the world! Feel free to visit and leave me a comment!

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1060781

I hope you all are having a great start to the new year and you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

I will be back this week with some awesome CHA Prima and Around the block sneak peaks!

In response to my previous post, I have had a while to let my heart heal and just want to say.
I have made some amazing friendships and met the most wonderful people in this industry. I think it is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. It has been life changing and I am grateful for the expriences it continues to bring me.

No comments: