Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Heading out to CHA

Woo HOo!!!

Be sure to stop by the Prima Booth and say hello to me! I can't wait to leave tomarrow! I have a ton of things to do today, pack, drive the boys to Mom up north, get my hair done, finish up some layouts for some booths, LOL.

But tomarrow at 5 AM I am out of here! I am looking forward to meeting so many of my online friends~ Some I have met IRL some I have yet to meet!

I can't wait to see:
Cindy Curtis
Kim Rayas
Kim Hughes
Louise Robb
Carolyn Donohue
Marnie Bushmole
Vicki Maloney
Lisa Faluto
Shannon Allor
Mitchell Kraft
Scott Cotner
There are so many many more, that I only know by avatar!

Sassy2000
Squillen
Laura Achillies
RCinWi
Just to name a few.
If you see me please shout out! You are one person I have to meet!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

man! i wish i were going to be there :( HAVE FUN

Anonymous said...

Tina I can't wait to see you again! You are such a cool lady!! Well will have to party it up!!

Rita said...

I KNOW you're having a great time! Hope you're not too exhausted! Wish I were there! Can't wait for a full report! :)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»