Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wow it sure has been long since I updated this, summer happened! We have been going up to camp every weekend and loving the time away! I am busy this week with projects for cha for my dt's and getting ready for the show next week! I saw a challenge on www.twopeasinabucket.com to do a abc lists of yourself and thought it was time to update this...

Obviously I am avoiding my work that needs to be done today! LOL

I am going to just write the first word that comes to my mind that I think describes me! I guess I am all of these things at times.

A. Animated
B. Bitchy
C. Catty
D. Doughty Girl
E. Envious
F. Friendly
G. Giving
H. Hopeless,
I. Intimidated, Inviting
J. Jovial
K. Keeping it all together
L. Lame, Light hearted
M. Motivating, Motionless
N. Nosey, Nice
O. Overwhelmed
P. Precious friend
Q. Queen bee
R. Rational, Reasonable, Resistant,
S. Stay at home Mom
T. Triston, Treyton and Thornton's Mommy
U. upbeat
V. Victorious
W. Weepy
X.
Y. Youthful
Z.

No comments: