Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Denver Baby!!

Whoo Hooo! I booked my ticket for our annual "Dad"s weekend in May!
All my sisters and our brother get together to honor the memory and celebrate the life of our father in May!
I was so struggleing with this trip this year, with the expence to go to Denver, and the child care problems. With the help of my family it is all worked out and I will be able to go!

I was devistated inside to think that I would not be there with them for this meaningfull weekend and "Dad" really stepped in and made things work out! I am so thankful that I can go! It is going to be such an amazing weekend both spiritually and emotionally for me!

My tickets are all booked and my bags can be packed in no time! Now to get to work on some projects that I need to finish up and life is good!

I hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tina! Will you have a bit of extra time to meet up with us CO peas?

Unknown said...

i am so happy you get to go!!

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you will be there. LUV YOU!!!!!!!!