Sunday, April 02, 2006

Jobs you have had in your life:
1. Purfume Sprayer at department store
2. assembly line at bomb factory!
3. Burger King, would you like fri's with that?
4. Quality Control at cookie factory, worked w/elfs

Four places you've lived:
1. Wisconsin Rapids, WI
2. Beloit WI
3. Thornton CO
4. Westminster CO

Four movies you could watch over and over
1. Grease
2. Gone with the wind
3. Pretty Woman
4. Dirty Dancing (nobody puts baby in a corner)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. OC
2. ER
3. Survivor
4. Law and order- Any version will do

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Up north WI Snowmobiling
2. Canada Snowmobiling
3. Mich Nascar Race
4. Kentucky

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Cropper's Cottage
2. blogs
3. i don't know
4. i can't think

Four of my favorite foods:
1. hamburgers
2. Hamburgers
3. Ham cheese and potatoe chip sandwiches
4. Portisi Pizza, either frozen or from Silvio's in my home town

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Down stairs scrappin, but the couch is too warm and comfy
2. Scrappin with my family up north, JO, Carm, Mary, Rox are you reading this?
3. In Co visiting my Brother Tim or Sister Natta
4. Heck, why not on a beach in Jamaica!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always read this... Ü
How about another family spring crop???? Sounds Good huh?

Hatter J said...

I wish that I could be scrappin too, but alas...homework.

I could use a hamburger too...LOL!!!