Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I am so Proud



This is my cousin Lucas! He joined the military last year and is doing so great! Here are some photo's of him from his first unit ball!

His scheduled for special training for a month comming up this month and then he may be leaving for over seas very soon after that! My family and I are so proud of him and his mom!
Look how happy and handsome he is!

I am packing up a goodie box for him today! What are some things you would add? What are some things your loved ones ask for?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't he look so handsome?
and She's just Adorable!
We are definitely proud of
him here too!

Adrienne said...

You look great together!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy!
My cousin is in the Navy - he loves Carnation Instant Breakfast and Power Bars in his care packages.

Anonymous said...

my son in law says beef jerky for sure! lol

Anonymous said...

candy is always sweet!!!! Great photo!!!

Anonymous said...

Diddo, Tina, we are all so proud of him to. And doesn't he look sssoooooo handsome.