Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy Thursday~

For some reason in my mind Thursday reminds me of scrapping!! I always do my best most creative work on Thursdays??

Had a great week, moved around bedrooms, like exchanged physical rooms for other rooms in my house all weekend and into the week and the house is finally all back together! Now I want to paint my scrap studio! But first I have quite a few DT things I need to work on!

I did shop alittle for my trip to Denver the 18th! I so wish I knew what the weather was going to be like up there! Do I take capri's or is it going to be snow? Someone help a Wisconsin eite out! I know we have a harsh winter but when the snow is gone in May it is gone for the year! LOL

I wanted to do alittle blog challenge:

10 Foods I can not say no to if offered to me!

But I can only literally think of 1!?
Angle food candy!

I can and do turn down most things if I am not super hungry... That was a hard one for me.

No comments: