Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am home!!


Dad's weekend was a blast! We headed up to the mountains on Thursday till Sunday and then relaxed in Westminster Sunday night and monday!! While in the Mt.'s we shopped for 8 hours a day for two days!!

We stayed near silverthorne, where it is like a valley filled with outlet malls and resturants~

My mom had us 6 girls and one boy, and she bought us all t-shirts before she came out there that said "Mom likes me best"! And she got herself one that said "MOM"...

Here we all are wearing them at dinner on Thursday night!

I really had an amazing time bonding, laughing and crying with my family! My dad would be so proud that we have made this commitment to do this one weekend a year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those shirts are adorable!
Love this pic!!
Glad you had a good time!