Friday, May 05, 2006

My new best friend!


The big bottle of un do!!
You can get it at alot of links.. on the web.. it is sold for so much cheaper than you find in "scrapbooking stores"! I got this bottle!for 21.99 for 32oz!

Most scrap stores sell it from 5.99 to 8.99 for 1oz! I did the search and saved the links if anyone wants to see that some are selling it for 8.99 for a 1 oz bottle.. LOL

What you have to do is look for un du framing remover! Same acid free! Same product exactly just sold to different market!I just pour it into my little bottle when I need a refill!

So this bottle I got for 21.00 should have been 192.00!!


Here is the link! http://www.expressivetraditions.com/32oz-Un-Du-Framing-Adhesive-Remover-p-149.html

here is a link to someone selling it for 5.00 for 1oz!
http://susansscrapbookshack.com/un_du_adhesive_remover.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy moly! you got a great deal on that!!!

I just checked out the photos below that and all those primas are making me drool! OMG!!! I'd be in HEAVEN!!!

Rita said...

I have not quite mastered the use of un-du (I know, I know -- I'm a dork!). I always make a mess with it. So maybe you should teach me a class or something! :)

Hatter J said...

Wow---I am need of some too!!!!

Thanks for finding me a new best friend too!!!