Friday, June 02, 2006

Ok, here is the deal!

I went to my interview and she was amazing@! I could have talked to her for hours! I can't give out any details about the company or the products they are making but there will be a press release sometime soon and then I will be able to spill all the beans!!

I can say I am going to love working for her, with her and with this company! Thank you all for your good vibes while I was going through this and I wish I could tell you more! I am so jazzed about this new adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina girlfriend I am so proud of you! You are rocking the scrapbook world! I've always loved loved your work and it's about time people are knocking on your door!!

Congratulations in a BIG way!! I know I'm responding late - it's been awhile since I've checked your blog, I am so sorry!

Love you!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Tina...you are amazing! Huge congrats to you! You so deserve it!! I am super happy for you! and I can't wait to hear more good news!!

:) Mitch