Thursday, June 01, 2006

Scrapbook Resumes Does Work

I was a way for the holiday weekend and when I arrived home Tuesday there was an email from a company in my inbox!! How exciting! The title of the email was "I love your work we need to talk"!

I called her and we talked for quite a while! I asked her how she found my name and she said she was cruising the Scrapbook Resumes Gallery and some of my layouts really caught her eye!
Wow isn't that the coolest thing?

I am driving to Chicago today to meet with her! I can't really give you any more details than that but I am thrilled and also scared! This will be my first in real live interview in over 10 years!

I will update when I can!

Smiles
Tina

5 comments:

Christi said...

Wow, Tina! That is awesome!!! Congratulations and good luck, hon!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Good luck, Tina! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Sophia

Anonymous said...

Great JOB!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!! Congrats... Good luck!!

Samantha said...

Good luck!!!