Saturday, March 11, 2006

Good Sunny Saturday Morning!

I have alittle time to my self today and thought it was time to update a few things...

Alyssa's Dream:
I am still trying really hard to get Alyssa's layouts published for Vicki! Please read down to some archived posts here to add your suggestions on how to do it.

Colorado Trip:
I am working out the details on my Colorodao trip... But am running into a ton of road blocks..
Every year we (my 5 sisiters and brother) take one weekend away to honor our late father and get together to re bond~ I feel this is so important with all of us living all over the country and busy with our everyday lives, that we NEED this weekend to be together! This year some of the husbands are comming to Colorado with some of my sisters and (We) are going up to a cabin in the mountains for the weekend and they are staying back to golf with the other husbands.. that leaves my husband out..
Here are my road blocks this year!
It is in Colorado and I live in WI. I can get a ticket that is not the road block!
My 3 boys are in school... I could pull them out and take them with but there is no where for me to take them when I get there, when (WE) go up to the mountains...
My husband wanted to come when he heard that the other husbands were comming, but he, we didn't realize that the other husbands were NOT comming up to the cabin for the weekend for the (Sisters get away)...
My mother who does all my babysitting for CHA's and Memory Trends etc.. is also going to Colorado for that week, so I have no sitter at home either. My dh will probably stay home to work now, but that still leaves me with out a sitter. I literally know no one who can sit with Trey when the other two are in school, and car pool the other two to and from school..
Thus my road blocks!
Can't go alone, no sitter here...
Can't take them with no sitte there...
Can't bring hubby with and leave him with the other husbands and 3 kids...

Exciting News to share:
I do have exiting news on the designing front though:
A Company asked me to join their "Team" to work on an upcomming Idea book!
A Magazine asked me for a layout! Finally one of MY children will be in a magazine!
Paper Arts Jan/Feb/March issue is on the shelves, with my neice Maycee's layout and two cards in it.. the one I made for my sister Penny and a Thank You card for my dearest friend Vicki!~
Prima has some really exciting things comming up!
I am still waiting on the Package from Therm O Web.. To get me started on that new endeavor!

CHA -VS- 20th Class Reunion~
That is still weighing heavily on my mind... I just don't know how to do both, if it is even possible and which one to choose if I don't do both!


Well I am off to the hardware store to get a tiny Phillips screw driver and some wide tape, yes these are both for some things I am working on, scrapooking related!! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Blogs are the way the world learns geography."

-- Samarra Semanczyk (1984-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your exciting news!!

Tough decision you have about CHA vs. 20 year reunion... I'd prolly go to CHA to hang with my scrapping friends since those from high school I want to hang out with I still do.

Wanda E. Santiago said...

Hey beautiful whaever you decide I wish you luck, wished I lived closer so I could help. Hugs Wanda

Mary Jo said...

Hmmmmm! CHA or reunion? I would probably pick CHA as well, but that's going by the experience of my 10 yr reunion which was back in '99. So it's been awhile ;)