Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I am soo sad!

I just got my invitation to my 20th class reunion which I was sooo looking forward to!
The same weekend as CHA in Chicago!!

I guess I am thinking I can drive the 2 hours up north on Thursday to my home town and then go Friday night to the first night of it, then drive the 4 hours down past my house to Chicago to CHA and have Saturday and Sunday there?? Dang it!! Why does it have to be the same weekend? The only 2 things I have been looking forward to for this summer?

6 comments:

Rita said...

Well, that just stinks! How did that happen? Hope you can work it all out without completely EXHAUSTING yourself! (Selfishly, I hope to see you at CHA-even though I'm not 100% sure I'll make it!)

Anonymous said...

Wow What a decision!

Adrienne said...

Whoa, I do NOT envy you! My 10 yr reunion is in August....Good luck making THAT decision...

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that is very hard! Well - there will always be trade shows, but not HS reunions....I would probably go to my reunion, but that is me. Good luck making this difficult choice.

Sherri said...

Dang, what a Bummer! Good luck deciding.

Wanda E. Santiago said...

I am tired just reading about the trip!! Sorry they both fall on the same weekend! Hugs Wanda