Thursday, March 02, 2006

Resumes MATTER!

I truely believe they matter and make the difference, if a company is on the fence about hiring you for the DT, they have something to reference you to!

I know this because I added a tracker to my resume a couple weeks ago and so did a friend of mine. We noticed a company came into our resumes two times the day before the calls went out for their DT and we both got the calls..

With the tracker that we chose, we can tell where they came from and where they went after our resume! They came to us by searching our name in the reusme site and then went on from our resumes to other perspective DT members from there.

I used http://sitemeter.com/ they are free and you have the choice to chose from different looking trackers including invisible ones!
They track who, what location they are from, for how long, how many page view and where they came from and where they went to after ward! They give you a summary of all the visitors then you can click on each individual ones for more information!

I highly recommend this~

No comments: