Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Good Tuesday Morning!

Huge Congrats go out to the 2 winners of the KI Memories contest! I can't wait to see the winning entries! I am thrilled to be a finalist! I will be receiving an Ipod, some Ipod socks, one of every one of the Color Theory Line of products from KI Memories! I am thrilled to have been a part of that amazing list of talent even if it was only for 2 weeks.

Now on a personal note: the stripped kitten is not doing so well. I have been nursing it with kitten formula every 2 hours day and night for the last 3 days! Wish me luck with that one. LOL The boys are just freaking out!

I have alot of work to get done downstairs this week. So this will be a short entry and I will post more when I have anything I think you would be interested in!

2 comments:

Suzanna said...

That's just so cool Tina! Congrats again! Poor kitty, they are so helpless when they're that little. Is he the runt? Good luck nursing him!

Cindy Tobey said...

Sorry about your sick kitty. I hope he's healthy soon!