Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's a Boy! It's a Girl???? LOL






So now I am all recovered and down in my studio "getting ready to be really creative"! And my cat is all over me? I mean rolling on my counter top? Where I am trying to work! And she is like climbing me? Standing up in my face and licking my lips? Not like her at all! All of a sudden I look at my pattern paper I am working with and there is a smear on it? What is that? I of course stick my finger in it for further examination! Is that blood? I of course smell it! and no I didn't go as far as my husband with the spots on the drive way that drive him CRAZY and taste it!! But realize it's blood, from her? OMGosh she is having a kitten! Yep before I can get her off the countertop in my studio out one comes!!! Right there~!

She ended up with 3 so far! But "I" can't believe for as big as she was and still is that 3 is all she had in there! She is a Selkirk Rex which is a curly haired large boned cat! I know 2 are curly haired like her for sure and will have to further examine the 3rd. But wanted to give her some privacy! I already had the camera in her face! She is quite used to THAT though!

Here they are!
One is Gray called Blue in the cat world, and it is curly like her.
One is Striped called Tiger and I am not sure if she is curly
One is Black and White Tuxedo like the mom and she is curly also!

I HAD to add this last Butt shot!! Is that the cutests little butt you have ever seen or what????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Love kittens, but hopefully you didn't have some precious scrapbook paper under her when she started. :) smiles, Christi

Suzanna said...

First off, ewwww! LOL! Second, AWWWWW!! I want the gray one, it is SOOOOOOO cute! I have a weekness for those blue cats! And orange striped ones too! THey are so cute Tina!

Shell said...

SO cute!!! Bummer that it happened on your scrap counter, though! lol

Maureen said...

Awww. are those not the cutest kittens!!! I don't think I've ever seen cats with curly hair before... they are adorable!

Thena said...

Ohhhhhh, how precious are they!!!

Now you can do some adorable kitten pages!

Hugs
Thena