Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Memory Trends Gear UP is on!!

Whoo HOoo in 10 days I will be on a plane to Memory Trends~! I am so excited to see all the new products from all the amazing companies out there! This will be my 3rd trip to Vegas in one year! I so wanted to go to Heart and Huntington to get a tatoo while I was there! I am totally addicted to that show INKed!! But I looked it up online and due to the second season of taping and the growing popularity of the show you have to show up early in the morning before they even open and put your name on a list and wait! That doesn't even gaurentee you get a tatoo that day! Not to mention it isn't on the strip, it's in the Palms hotel which is off the strip with nothing around it. So you can't really even leave the Palms, since you have to check back in every hour to keep your name on the list! I am alittle bumbed! I wanted a Prima Flower toe ring!

Any way I am so excited to get busy with the products for the booths for Around the Block, Prima Marketing, Therm O Web adheisves, Pentel and Trace Industries. It would be nice if product samples for show release were availabe to us sooner but that is the nature of the buisness I guess! So I am still waiting for 3 of the companies products and then it's crunch time!

Any way I hope you guys have a great weekend! I am off to the Nascar race and will be home Monday! Which leaves me exactly 7 days to get everthing done that I need for Vegas Baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey have fun at MT! I had to pass on going to this show and will miss seeing you!!