Monday, September 11, 2006

Huge Thank you to everyone!

The surgery went very well last week and I am healing up great! I am heading down to my studio to get busy this monday morning!

I just wanted to thank everyone who has kept me in their prayers, it was a scary time for me. The Dr. said all the lumps looked good and I will get the official word on Wednesday!

I also wanted so say a little something for those who lost family members 5 years ago today! This is a day that will haunt Americans for the hystory of America. We are strong and we will heal and time will make us stronger!

My KI Memories Project is out of my hands and the waiting game begins! The winners, there will be two, will be announced Monday! Whoo hoo~ Congrats to all who entered!

The PubBlog also has the new Manufacturer Challenge Posted! Be sure to check it out!

http://www.pubcalls.blogspot.com/


I am working on some things for Prima, Trace Industries and Around the Block today!
I think I am gonna like having my day's to my self after all~! Although I told my husband it's alittle creepy being home alone and working in the basement by myself! LOL

I hope this beginning of a new month and a new week brings you all happiness!

smiles
tina

3 comments:

misty diller said...

you are amazing! i can't wait to see what you come up with :)

i'm so happy everything went well with your surgery.

Suzanna said...

Tina,
I'm so glad that your surgery went well!!

Cindy Tobey said...

I'm so glad your surgery went well!