Sunday, February 26, 2006

Alyssa's Work

These are the works of the angel who passed in July, that she made for her 3 year old daughter before god made her an angel last summer!

I am going to try to make her mothers dream a reality by getting them published somewhere, some how! Please continue to read on, and give any adive you have for us!

Thank you to all who have helped out so far!

"EASTER LAYOUT"

Dear Abbey,
We spent Easter at Grandma & Papa Maloney's home.
You had such a wonderful time looking for eggs with your
cousins Elaina and Anna even though you were a little
"under the weather" (sad). Grandma went crazy with the
camera! (smile)

You are my one and only beautiful little girl. I love you so much Ms. Abigaile!
Written with love on 4-14-05
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butterfly kisses by Alyssa Narloch

Dear Abbey,

You had so much fun at the Milwaukee Public Museum with Mommy, Grandma and Papa.
You loved looking at the dinosaurs and you thought it was so cool to have the butterflies
land on your hands. I love you beautiful Abigaile!

Page made on 2-21-05

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Inspire by Alyssa Narloch


Hidden journaling:

We went to Grant Park with daddy in September 2004.
You had so much fun! Always smiling which puts such huge
smiles on our faces as well (smile). I love you so much Abigaile.
Thank you for your beauty and your wonderful personality.

Made for you with love,
Mommy
April 14, 2004



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess in Training:

Hidden journaling:

I love you so much Abbey!
You are such an intelligent, beautiful young lady.
Smile Always, I love you!!
Made 4 you with love!
Mommy 2-22-05


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Berry Cute!


Abbey you are just so 'berry' cute! We went to grandma's house and you just loved your strawberries! You ate the whole bowl! The one you are holding in your hand you looked at it and said "look mommy, it looks like a 'butt!' We just all giggled. Abbey I just can't get enough of you! Love, Mommy July 2004


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"OLIVE YOU"

This is the journaling:

Abigaile,

I just want you to know just how much I love you! I could never imagine just how much someone could love until you were born and you showed me that it is unexplainable of how much OLIVE YOU... This was a knock-knock joke that I would always say to you and you would always reply " I love you too..." It was so cute always! You put a smile on my face every morning as soon as I see your beautiful, adorable face! Thank you! mwa-mwa, Mommy XOXO (dated 2-23-2005)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing layouts...good luck on your journey to get them pubbed for her...very sweet...

~jill

Michelle W. said...

wow! Your layouts looks amazing. Thanks for coming over to my blog and all the sweet things you said. That's so nice of you. Hugs.

Michelle

Mary Jo said...

Such beautiful layouts, Tina! I'm so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your friend.