Wednesday, February 15, 2006

CHA was AMAZING

I was fortunate enought to go to CHA in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and I have to say I had the time of my life! I met women who I have been friends with online that I know will be life long friends!
Cindy Curtis, Oh my gosh! If you ever have a chance to meet this fantastic woman go out of your way! She is amazing! Her outlook on life and teaching will amaze you!
Kim Hughes, she has become a really good friend of mine and I am so glad I had the opportunity to see her again!
Tami Indra, It was so nice to finally meet her in person! She is the sweetest person you will ever meet! She also has the business sence of a lion!
Kim Rayas, what can I say! She is one of my dearest friends on earth! Our relationship has gone from an online friendship to a real life sisterhood! I value her opinions and cherish our relationship!
Louise Robb, she is an amazing woman as well! I am so glad I had some time with her and got to know her alittle better! She would give you the shirt off her back! I am lucky to call her a friend!
And I met some in person that I have been wanting to meet and look forward to getting to know better, Kitty Foster, Thena, Lori Briggs~

The new products that were released this show are amazing as well! Prima blew me away! There are some very exciting things comming this year from Prima so keep your ears to the ground! Can't say much now but soon, very soon! LOL

Cropperscottage.com my favorite shopping place online made some fantastic orders at CHA so be on the look out for the new items comming into the store!
Right now they have available for pre order:
Basicgrey
Chattebox
Scenic Route
KI Memories

There is alot of new Heidi Swapp and 3 Bugs in a Rug already in the "What's new"!

No comments: