Saturday, February 25, 2006

Help me help her live on~

Alyssa was a dear friend and a daughter to an even more amazing friend of mine! Alyssa became an angel in July after an automobile accident and left behind a 4 yr. old daughter Abbey. Alysa and her mother Vicki were both were avid scrapbookers and members of several scrapbooking message boards. Vicki so wants her daughter's memory to live on! Please help me find a way to get some of these memorial layouts, and Alyssa's personal layouts she has done into some magazines...

Any advice?

4 comments:

Gwyn Calvetti said...

Isn't CK doing the "hero" thing right now? Or am I dreaming? That could be an interesting twist on that theme.

I am so sorry for this loss.

Anonymous said...

Can you send this to all the magazines you have or have had a relationship with, approach everyone you can with connections to the publishing business, Im sure there has to be someone out there that would love to publish this amazing story, I for one would buy a magazine with this type of heart felt story in it. Wish you lots of luck that someone picks it up. I know it would mean a lot to the family

Michelle

Michelle

Wanda E. Santiago said...

I say aproach the magazines with aletter and explaining what your mission is. I think MM does a wonderful job with stuff like this. Hugs Wanda

Anonymous said...

You have been busy Tina! These layouts are amazing! What a wonderful thing you are doing for Vicki.

Hugs,
Kim