Friday, February 17, 2006

Ramblings

I want to try to make a post daily, but I have asked my self a few questions regarding this whole blogging thing? Who am I doing this for? Am I trying to further my self in the scrapbooking world? Am I trying to have a place for my friends and family to come and see what is going on in my world? Can I write my true feelings with out fearing offending someone? What do I hope to accomplish with this blog thing? An outlet for my feelings, hopes, dreams, and also sadnesses and fears? How can I express them with out looking obnoxious, or weak? I guess the full moon has me all up in a tither, feelings flying left and right with no real reason or purpose. I am going to ask the question: Why do you blog and see what others feel about this... I will keep you posted.

Smiles
Tina

No comments: