Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I did it! It's done and out of my hands!

Well after staying up until 3 am on Sunday night and working all day yesterday and then starting the printing process today, I mailed it...
My Chatterbox Make It Meaningful contest entry went out the door!

I ran to the mailboxes ect. where I mail everything and asked what time does something have to be here to be postmarked todays date and she replied. "3:00"!
What it was already 3 oclock then!! I had ran out of white cardstock with 5 more pages to print! Cut my finger and got blood all over some pages! Xyroned an entire page on upside down and had to undo it! But all was well until she told me that!

She said I could mail it down town at that post office and they may be open till 5:30! So I am still printing photo's of the actual finshed all together album while DH is in the car to take me to the post office! We arrive at 5:31!! I was devistated until we turned the corner and the parking lot was full!! They are open till 6:00 daily!!
Good to know!! Incase I ever loose my mind and decide to enter one of these mega contests again!!! NOT!

Any way it is gone, the album in completed! What a huge accomplishment! It's out of my hands now!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Congratulations on completing your album! I can't wait to see it posted in it's entirety.

Marnie said...

AWESOME! Congrats and GOOD LUCK though I'm sure you don't need it you'll do GREAT!